Our team of financial advisers can help set up employee benefits packages to suit all sorts!
Whether you are new to offering employee benefits or reviewing your current benefits package, our team can help.
Because we offer a bespoke service our advisers are versed in all areas of employee benefits and have up to the minute legal and industry knowledge, enabling us to provide the very best programme available for you and your people.
Flexible Benefits Packages
Wilsons has helped many organisations to put in place flexible benefits packages that both reward and retain their employees. This approach has a number of advantages for both the employer and their people, ensuring they get exactly what they require, such as:
- Improved Communication – Demonstrate the true value of benefits to your employees with on-demand total reward statements in a well presented, easy to understand format
- Reduced Scheme Administration – Integrate data from providers and your own admin systems, whilst empowering employees to keep data up-to-date. Your scheme admins have central access to all data, subject to access rights
- Self Service – Your employees can select and manage their own flexible benefit options, as well as other data data including pensions, emergency contacts, training records, holiday requests and absence records
- Online Access – Access your Benefits Portal online securely, to serve your employees locally, nationally and globally
Income Protection forms a key component of a comprehensive employee benefits package and can:
- Income – Provides a level of income for your employees typically beginning after 6 months absence, which can pay up to 80% of salary until they return to work or retire
- Rehabilitation – Provide a rehabilitation programme to help get employees back to work
- Reassurance – Provide reassurance to employees they will be looked after if they are ill or injured
- Administration – Provide support for your administration team as the provider will stay in touch with all parties, including GPs, to keep your employee on track and you up to date
- Return to Work – Provides return to work support as the provider will let you know if reasonable adjustments have to be made to the workplace to uphold your duty of care
Group Life / DIS
It’s such a difficult time, highly charged with emotion and unexpected considerations for everyone involved – the family, employer and colleagues alike. At such a difficult time having practical guidance available, as well as financial support for your employees loved ones, can be invaluable.
We have been advising businesses on Group Life cover for many years, ensuring that the sometimes complex factors involved in setting up this benefit are fully considered, the right provider is selected and the scheme is set up efficiently and cost effectively.
Private medical cover ensures swift, effective treatment in a comfortable environment and reduces the time employees are absent from work. Having the right cover in place – a group policy, international plan or a cash plan – can mean reduced absence and associated costs including down-time, temporary cover and lost contracts. It will also enhance your employee benefits package, helping you to attract high-calibre candidates and retain key staff.