Whether it’s a single commercial or residential property or an entire property portfolio
Our team has many years’ experience providing cover for property owners. We appreciate that every property is different and the owners requirements can vary dramatically. We work with our clients to identify areas of risk and build solutions to address these.
Key factors to consider in the current market are terrorism insurance and the extent of this cover, higher levels of property owners liability, ensuring loss of rent is covered correctly and tenants are aware of conditions on their policy.
We deal with many properties that are affected by flood mapping issues and properties that have long term unoccupancy.
Service & support
- A dedicated team to ensure a fast turnaround on property quotations and queries
- Bespoke policies and advice to support different property owner requirements, locations and occupancy
- Specialist insurance advice and support particularly around tenancy agreements
- We can manage the invoicing and payment collection from tenants in relation to their insurance premiums
- At each renewal we can quickly arrange for premium splits per tenant / property, create invoices payable directly to you and if necessary facilitate the collection of premiums on your behalf
- To ensure we are up to date on all property developments and activities we stay in regular contact and agree a timetable for communications in the format that works best for you
- We will create a database of all properties, related sums insured, premiums and claims
- We have access to over 100 insurer agencies enabling us to achieve the most competitive pricing on property insurance
- We would look at bespoke strategies for different property owners to reduce costs eg amalgamating policies and combining renewal dates to achieve greater buying power
Our sector expertise includes:
- Buy to Let
- Commercial Properties
- Landlords Insurance
- Multi Tenured Properties
- Residential Properties
- Retail Properties
- Unoccupied Properties