Join the team – Financial Services Administrator Apprentice
9 March 2023
We are expanding the team and looking for a Financial Services Administrator Apprentice to support our Financial Services division. You’ll be part of a great team, develop your financial knowledge and be fully supported to gain a level 3 finance administrator qualification.
You’ll be involved in meeting preparation, setting up client files, assisting clients with enquiries, liaising with providers – and of course ensuring we comply with FCA regulations and the exemplary service standards our clients expect.
As an apprentice your duties will include:
- Supporting our financial advisers and account directors ensuring that documentation is accurately prepared in advance of meetings
- Carry out all aspects of internal administration ensuring that client files and records are set up within timescales and in accordance with data standards and compliance obligations
- Ensure that new business is dealt with promptly and liaising with cllients
- Assist clients with queries and updates
- Liaise with providers promptly and efficiently
- Act on and reply to emails, post and telephone calls within the appropriate timescales
- Carry out all system procedures and policies as directed
- Understand and gain knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority regulations and Wilsons’ rules and requirements, ensurng you comply with these when working
You will undertake a Level 3 Financial Services Administrator Apprenticeship, delivered via virtual learning platforms with virtual classrooms and 121 skills coach support. CF1 and LP2 exams are included. Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English if required.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality of service to our clients, this is achieved by recruiting and developing amazing people.
If you are enthusiastic and hardworking, friendly and have great communication skills, you could be a fantastic fit for our FS team. In return we offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to progress to progress your financial services career at Wilsons.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, we’d love to hear from you! Just email your interest to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.
PS We like the personal approach, so only get in touch if you want to join our team – no agencies please!